Or is it?
I’m happy to tell you, “No, It is not!” because I’ve put together a special ceremony package for those who want the Registry-style no-fuss marriage ceremony but can no longer have it at the actual Registry.
Held at either my home in Mayfield, or your home or location of your choosing* Registry ceremonies get you legally married within about 1o minutes with little to no fuss.
There are a couple of things you need to know:
- At least one month before the ceremony, you need to lodge a Notice of Intended Marriage. If you are not sure of a date for your ceremony this can be confirmed at a later time.
- Bride and Groom must show me either their original [not photocopy] Birth Certificates or Passports and a Drivers License.
- If you’ve been married before you have to also show evidence of the termination of the marriage in the form of an original of your final divorce papers or a Death Certificate (if you have been widowed).
ON THE DAY
- The bride and groom sign declarations that they are over the age of 18 years, not legally married to someone else and are not directly related to each other.
- They then get married in a simple, awesome ceremony provided by Kez.
- The Certificate of Marriage is signed by the bride, groom and 2 witnesses; and then presented to the newlyweds!
NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TWO WITNESSES
- Please bring along two witnesses who can speak and understand English, and are at least 18 years of age. They will sign and act as witnesses on the day.
Priced from $650 for Monday – Thursday weddings and from $700 for Friday – Sunday weddings. Conditions Apply.
Contact Kez email@example.com or on 0402 216 597 to discuss your Kez-gistry wedding now minus the Registry but with more Kez 🙂
Terms and Conditions: This package applies to ceremonies that are held by arrangement with Kez and with no more than 10 additional guests. The ceremony costs do not include the use of a PA system, signing table and chairs and requesting such equipment may incur additional costs. The ceremony will be written and provided by Kez with an opportunity for the Bride and Groom to select vows from those supplied or write their own. Additional writing, customisations or requests for any rituals in addition to the ceremony provide will incur additional costs.
*travel costs may apply. Prices valid until Dec 31 2018