Young Modern Marriage Celebrant
- An obligation free face-to-face meeting [if you want one] so you can make sure I’m the right person for the job [and don’t have three heads]
- Phone number and email address so you can text and email as much as you like about your big day.. yes even at 4am in the morning!
- One totally awesome ceremony written specifically for you with all the stuff you want and none of the bits you don’t. [Apart from the legal mumbo jumbo we have to have!]
- A rehearsal to go through how the ceremony will play out at a time that suits us both. Its not compulsory but its a good idea!
- Use of my PA system on the day for all your ceremony jams.
- My signing table and chairs [if you want them]
- The actual wedding ceremony… can’t forget that!
- Lodging all the necessary legals bits and pieces so your marriage is legit.
- Assistance in applying for your Marriage Certificate from Births, Deaths and Marriages. Not sure what this is? Have a read of This blog explains more
" You wrote a fantastic and personal ceremony which had our guests tear up. All of our guests complimented us on the ceremony and the lovely words you said. The ceremony and the rest of the day went perfect!− Laura and Martin
Thank you again – you were fantastic!"
"Kez made our ceremony easy, fun and enjoyable, and everyone commented on what an excellent job she did and how personable she was. You won’t find anyone better!"− Emma and Ben